A Tour of the Gold Coast By Helicopter
270 degrees of the most breathtaking views of the hinterland and world famous Gold Coast skyline and beaches.
- Gold Coast City Council has approved the development of these 112
- The land and approved development is owned by Consolidated Gold Coast Holdings Pty Ltd
- Secure gated community, surrounded by Mother Nature with beautiful clear blue skies and clean fresh
- An abundant array of native wildlife including native birds, kangaroos, koalas and deer,
- Landscaping by world-renowned landscape architect Don Monger
- 5 world class resort style pools with On site Manager On site Caretaker
- Residential area of 29 acres (116,000 square metres) with a further 55 acres (220,000 square metres) donated by Romano Group to the Gold Coast City Council as nature reserve called Kirribilli
- Within minutes of 6 world renowned golf courses Major shopping centres, schools and some of the top universities in the world.
- Within 10 Minutes of the Gold Coast’s magnificent beaches, major shopping centres and world class tourist
- Kirribilli Park has scenic views and walking trails easily accessible to our
- The very last elevated land to be approved for development by the Gold Coast City Council
- Views that defy the imagination
- Consists of 40 homes which have been
- One world class resort style swimming pool and amenities have been
- The landscaping, front entrance, water feature and pool area, per square metre, is rated one of the top five in the world
- Security Fences and Gates have been
- All these homes were sold within three and half weeks after
- Residents are now living in these
- Consists of 72 homes and 4 world class resort style pools with
- Stage Two consists of 24 luxury and prestigious homes and will be developed on the most elevated and prestigious area with two world class resort style pools and clubhouses and These will be the first to be constructed.
- Stage Three consists of the remaining 48 homes and will be developed with two more world class resort style pools and amenities.
Stage Two is a secured estate known as “The Sanctuary” and will be developed within a secured estate at Kirribilli Heights; this is a first ever concept. The Gold Coast’s 24 most luxurious & prestigious homes are especially designed to suit your lifestyle and are valued from A$2,050,000 to A$2,350,000 on the most elevated and prestigious area, which will be constructed with security gates and with two world class resort style pools and amenities. Fitted with granite benchtops; top quality kitchen with European appliances; ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning; double vanities; ensuite with spa; Spacious living areas; and huge covered decks.
These 24 architecturally designed and environmentally friendly homes have been strategically placed to harness the beauty of the natural bush land and the magnificent golden beaches and offer views that defy the imagination, surrounded by picturesque breathtaking scenery with 270 degree views sweeping from the Tamborine mountain ranges, across the natural bushland and north to Brisbane and Stradbroke Island, and East to the high rises of the Gold Coast skyline and world famous golden beaches (within 10 minutes to the beautiful beaches).
The very last elevated land to be approved for development by the Gold Coast City Council. A maximum of 24 investors will be privileged to participate in this project.
Kirribilli Heights’ project has been approved by the Australian Foreign Investment Review Board for the purchase of 56 homes by non-permanent residents of Australia.